Home buyer services
The home buying process can be fun and exciting, but it is also an intricate process involving contracts, details, time and energy.
We realize that buying a home is probably the largest investment you will ever make. With our reputation and over two decades of local real estate experience, we can offer you perspective and guidance to help you make an informed real estate decision.
Do you have a friend (or relative) in real estate?
Most times working with a friend or relative can be difficult, or even fatal, to your relationship. And, you may not want your friend or relative to know the personal and financial details involved in your real estate transaction. We work with many home buyers whose best friend or close relative is a realtor! These home buyers understand the importance of working with a local, experienced realtor. If you have a friend or relative who is also a realtor, let us know. We can help you with that situation and preserve your friendship and family harmony!
Our Southern California home buyer services include:
• confidential consultation to understand your home buying needs and wants
• explanation of the home buying process
• careful listening to your concerns
• complimentary Buyer's Packet with extensive home buying information
• provide you with information on Southern California communities and neighborhoods
• appointments (including after hours and weekend) to accommodate your needs
Your Trusted Advisor
• looking out for your best interests
• assist you with lender, getting pre-qualified for your loan and loan approval
• email notification of new listings that meet your criteria
• ongoing communication with you
• prepare the Purchase Agreement and go over it with you
• provide you with a market value analysis on the property you are considering, with recent comparable sales
• provide insight into Southern California real estate market conditions
Your Skilled Negotiator
• present your offer to the seller and seller's agent
• skillfully negotiate your home purchase contract
• advise and negotiate issues that result from home inspections
Your Expert Facilitator
• advise you on contract contingencies
• be present with you at home inspections
• track contract details and deadlines
• coordinate details between you, the escrow company, the title company and your lender
• attend the final property walk-through
• facilitate ownership transfer and possession at the close of escrow
We work hard so you have a successful home buying experience!
If you are going to look at property, you'll want our exclusive
Home Comparison Worksheet